Chris Peterson and Liz Bottner
The Penny Forward podcast is about blind people building bright futures one penny at a time. We're blind people learning to be successful in our personal, professional, and financial lives.
This week’s episode of the Penny Forward Podcast features a tour of the nonprofit’’s first online course, “Taking On Taxes: A Beginner’s Guide To The Foreign Language Of Taxes.” Penny Forward’s CEO, Chris Peterson, provides an overview of the course, which was launched with the company’s membership program in March 2022. The course covers important tax concepts, how to do your taxes yourself, and options for professional tax preparers. With tax season approaching, this course is especially relevant for those working to complete their 2022 tax returns before April 18th, 2023. Click here to see the transcript… Show Notes… Penny Forward pennyforward.com [email protected] Join as a member Support our work Post Production help Brynn Lee: Superblink.org Transcription Anne Verduin Listen Below…
- Penny Forward Podcast: “Taking On Taxes: A Beginner’s Guide To Navigating the World of Taxes” – A Tour of Penny Forward’s Online Course with CEO Chris Peterson.
- Penny Forward Podcast: Discount Cellphone Plans
- Penny Forward Podcast: Money and Relationships
- Penny Forward Podcast: All About ABLE Accounts in 2023
- Penny Forward Podcast: Money Moves to Kick Off 2023