Penny Forward is a non-profit organization offering accessible financial wellness education and counseling programs for people who are blind or disabled. Our self-paced online courses will provide you with tools and techniques you can use to navigate the complicated landscape of personal finance. In addition, you will also have access to exclusive member-only Zoom chats where you can ask questions and practice your growing money management skills with other members and our instructors. You can also schedule one to one sessions for more personalized help. If that isn’t enough, you’ll also get early access to all Penny Forward podcast episodes, A members only newsletter, and bonus content created exclusively for our members. All of this costs just $9 a month or $99 a year.
Support Penny Forward
Your donations help blind people learn to confidently navigate the complicated landscape of personal finance.$3,776.00 given by 25 donors since September 1st, 2021.
- 03/28/2023 – New Podcast Episode
- 04/11/2023 – New Podcast Episode
- 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm, 04/20/2023 – Financial Sense¢
- 04/25/2023 – New Podcast Episode
- 05/09/2023 – New Podcast Episode
- Current Members It’s HereNew Course! Budgeting and Banking Basics The latest course from Penny Forward is now here, and we invite our current members to give it a look over before we make the public announcement next week. Find the Course Click here to go directly into the course. And don’t forget to let us know what […]
- Atomic Habits Read along Week 4We will be reading Atomic Habits for the Month of March. On the 5th Wed, when we have our member’s only group chat, we will discuss this book. Each week we will give you some recommended reading to help you keep on track or catch up. These group chats are just for members. If you […]
- Join the Experian User PanelExperian™ is testing digital products with real consumers like you! Join the Experian user panel to give your feedback on how to make digital products fully accessible for individuals with disabilities. If you Use visual assistive technologies or screen readers, Have a smartphone, and Are 18 years of age or older. You can join the […]
- Members Only Group Chat Recording: March 22Jobs part 3In this week’s members-only group chat we continued our conversation about the job search and explored how reframing negatives as positives can make you a more interesting candidate. During this session, we discussed various strategies that can help you turn your weaknesses into strengths, as well as how to effectively communicate your personal brand. Our […]
- Members Only Group Chat Preview: March 22Jobs part 3Join us tonight for this week’s members-only group chat using the Zoom information below. We’ll be continuing our conversation about the job search and exploring how reframing negatives as positives can make you a more interesting candidate. During this session, we’ll be discussing various strategies that can help you turn your weaknesses into strengths, as […]