About Penny Forward
Penny Forward is a non-profit organization offering accessible financial wellness education and counseling programs for people who are blind or disabled. Our self-paced online courses will provide you with tools and techniques you can use to navigate the complicated landscape of personal finance. In addition, you will also have access to exclusive member-only Zoom chats where you can ask questions and practice your growing money management skills with other members and our instructors. You can also schedule one to one sessions for more personalized help. If that isn’t enough, you’ll also get early access to all Penny Forward podcast episodes, A members only newsletter, and bonus content created exclusively for our members. All of this costs just $9 a month or $99 a year.
Support Penny Forward
Your donations help blind people learn to confidently navigate the complicated landscape of personal finance.$3,206.00 given by 24 donors since September 1st, 2021.
- Members Only Group Chat Preview: Ways to Track Your SpendingWays to Track Your Spending Making a budget is a great way to find opportunities to cut spending and save more in the new year, but what if you don’t know how much you should be spending? Before you begin budgeting, we recommend that you track your spending so you understand where your money is […]
- Financial Sense¢ Preview: ABLE Accounts Q/AWhen/Where Coming up this Thursday, Jan. 26, 2023. 7:30pm ET, 6:30pm CT, 5:30pm MT, 4:30pm PT. Penny Forward’s public zoom program This chat will also be live streamed on the Penny Forward Facebook page and YouTube accounts. We also will be connecting the program to our Penny Forward Clubhouse Club. Topic Last month Congress passed […]
- Early Access Penny Forward Podcast: All About ABLE Accounts in 2023This week Chris, Liz, and MOe share with you some of what they know about ABLE accounts. Thanks to an omnibus spending bill passing and change effecting ABLE accounts, they felt this was a very timely topic to share the good news. Click here to see the transcript… Show Notes… Penny Forward pennyforward.com […]
- Early Access Penny Forward Podcast Transcript: All About ABLE Accounts in 2023today, we’re going to be talking about the ins and outs of Able accounts. Able accounts are a wonderful tool for blind people and people with disabilities to save money without impacting their eligibility to receive means tested benefits. During an omnibus spending bill that was passed in late December of 2022 and takes affect […]
- Penny Forward on What’s the Matter With Kids Today tonight Jan 23 8pm ETHave questions on starting a family? How much does it cost? How do I afford transportation? When do I start saving for my child’s college? Should my child start working? Is allowance a good idea? When do I open bank accounts for my children? Should I be contributing to my retirement while raising a family? […]