About Penny Forward
Penny Forward is a non-profit organization offering accessible financial wellness education and counseling programs for people who are blind or disabled. Our self-paced online courses will provide you with tools and techniques you can use to navigate the complicated landscape of personal finance. In addition, you will also have access to exclusive member-only Zoom chats where you can ask questions and practice your growing money management skills with other members and our instructors. You can also schedule one to one sessions for more personalized help. If that isn’t enough, you’ll also get early access to all Penny Forward podcast episodes, A members only newsletter, and bonus content created exclusively for our members. All of this costs just $9 a month or $99 a year.
Support Penny Forward
Your donations help blind people learn to confidently navigate the complicated landscape of personal finance.$3,276.00 given by 24 donors since September 1st, 2021.
- Financial Aid Awareness Month: All About Student Loans in 2023Financial Aid Awareness Month: All About Student Loans in 2023 February is financial aid awareness month, a time when colleges and universities celebrate and promote the availability of financial aid programs including student loans. Student loans are a crucial tool for financing higher education in the United States and around the world. With the rising […]
- Book review: Bad with Money: The Imperfect Art of Getting Your Financial Sh*t TogetherBad with Money: The Imperfect Art of Getting Your Financial Sh*t Together About This Book If you’re young and just starting out, this book may be for you. If you’re older, you may enjoy the author’s humorous accounts of her own money decisions and why she made them, but this book may not offer […]
- Members Only Group Chat Recording: Filing Your Tax ReturnFiling Your Tax Return By now you should’ve received most or all of the forms you need to complete and file your 2022 tax return. This week we talked about how to complete and file a tax return either by doing it yourself or by getting help from a tax professional. We also left time […]
- Members Only Group Chat Preview: Filing Your Tax ReturnFiling Your Tax Return By now you should’ve received most or all of the forms you need to complete and file your 2022 tax return. This week we’ll be talking about how to complete and file a tax return either by doing it yourself or by getting help from a tax professional. We’ll also leave […]
- Member Suggestions: How To Invest For BeginnersWe love it when our members share resources that are helpful to them. This week, Penny Forward member Julie Kline writes in by email with this investing resource… Email “Hi Chris and Moe, I came across this YouTube video and I think it is one of the more thorough beginner guides to investing I’ve […]