We’re incredibly grateful to the donors who have supported us since our founding in September, 2021. Thanks to your help, we’ve been able to:
- Incorporate as a Minnesota nonprofit organization with 501(c)(3) federal tax-exempt status
- Produce 25 podcast episodes featuring blind people building bright futures one penny at a time
- Launch a one-of-a-kind accessible online learning platform
- Launch two online courses
- Provide 10 hours of group coaching
- Sign up 24 members
We’re not stopping there, though. As we enter the second half of 2022, we’re putting the finishing touches on our third online course, “Digging Out Of Debt”, expanding our online platform with new member services, and building relationships with partner organizations and donors who will help us help blind people improve their financial health through education, mentoring, and mutual support. Individual donations are critical to the success of any young nonprofit organization, and today we’re making it even easier to support Penny Forward through recurring donations. Simply fill out the donation form in the right sidebar on pennyforward.com and choose to donate one time, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semiannually, or annually, and click the “Donate” button.
Here are some ways your donations can help:
- $50 provides one hour of one to one coaching
- $500 provides one year of group coaching
- $1000 builds one online course
- $1500 trains one accredited financial coach
Set up your recurring tax-deductible donation today, and help blind people build bright futures one penny at a time.