Here is the latest news from Penny Forward.
Things to Note
- Reminder the weekly chat information was emailed separately before this newsletter.
- There is a survey we would like you to complete by April 30 if you haven’t already
- We will be having a Townhall for our Financial Sense¢ program on April 20th.
- Friday we will be presenting on a OBI-TAC webinar
- Sat we will be recording a new podcast on “Sewing Seeds and Making Money.” We will have live audience on Zoom and Clubhouse.
- For those that join/renew their membership, or complete the new Budget and Banking basics course, by the end of the month, we will be gifting a gift card to some lucky participants.
On the Penny Forward Blog Recently…
A Special Request from the Board Autumn is coming, and for many of you, it will be full of pumpkin spice, cooler temperatures, and beautiful fall colors. And, for Penny Forward (like many other nonprofits), the Fall also brings strategic planning, budgeting, and a time for reflective conversations around what’s working, what could be working […]
“Whether someone wants to be independent with their finances is their absolute decision…but what I don’t want that decision to be based around is the fact that someone cannot see anymore…I want to help [people] realize that there are options.” – Liz Bottner Announcement This past week Penny Forward’s President and Vise President were […]
Log Into Your Account
Log into your Penny Forward account page to take online courses, access members only group chats, including recordings, listen to Penny Forward podcast episodes 1 week early, or make an appointment for one to one coaching. If you need help logging into your account page, please text or call (888) 332-5558 or reply to this email.